The cost of each class will be $60 for 8 hours. I will only accept Zelle and Cash!
Sessions are provided 2-3 times monthly with each month covering different topics. Here is a list of topics more will be added to meet the education portion.
- Ethics and Legal Obligations & Mandate Reporting
- The basics Disease Concept.
- Recovery-Oriented Systems of Care (ROSC)
- HIV/AIDS Education
- Screening, Intake, and Orientation
- Assessment and Case management
- Knowing your clients and who you will be dealing with
- Client Education & Evidence Base Practices
- Categories and classes of drugs
- Mandate Reporting
- Service Coordination and Services Planning
- Co-occurring Disorder
- Documentation, Reports, and Record-Keeping
- Treatment Planning and SMART
- Case Presentation
- Culture Awareness
- Counseling Theories (Individual, Group, and Family)
- Crisis Intervention
- Trauma and therapy
- Community and Family Education/Crisis Management
- ASAM Level of Care & Case Presentation
- Consultations with others/Referrals
- Practice Counseling
- Bringing it all together/Review/Test Prep
- Keeping your Certification and getting Free CEU’s.
- Paperwork & Test Preparation
Fees can be paid at the beginning of each session or they can be paid in advance.
Upon paid classes you will receive your CEU’s.
Supervision is an additional cost and is negotiable